What is the Law of Attraction? ✨ 🌟
The Law of Attraction is the belief of positive and negative thoughts that bring those exact same results to a persons life. The Law of Attraction is always working. If you consciously practice positivity on a daily basis, then indeed you can expect positive outcomes. The same goes for negativity – your thoughts create your reality and it’s up to you which path in life you choose. For example, you can ask yourself the question ‘How do you feel?’ ‘What are you attracting into your life right now?’ That way, you can determine what frequency your thoughts are in alignment with. If you’re feeling sad and in a constant state of negativity, then you are attracting more of the same into your life. Simply put, whatever you attract into your life is what you focus on.
You can manifest anything you want, anything! Live in possibility. If you want an amazing love life, if you want money, if you want your new business to take off, it’s yours and to get it, MANIFEST IT 🔥
I watched The Secret movie the other day and I felt so inspired that I had to post about the Law of Attraction. I honestly believe that it has boosted my frequency & vibration with the universe. Something told me to write about this, for whatever purpose I’m not sure. Maybe it’s for you to encourage you to get more in alignment with the universe in order to receive prosperity, abundance and happiness, who knows 😊
How Do I Practice The Law of Attraction
There are so many Law of Attraction methods that can help you manifest the life you want and all of your desires but to keep it simple, here are the 4 main techniques that I use that work for me. Nothing needs to be complex when manifesting, NOTHING! ✨ 💫
Consciously showing gratitude for your life. Focusing on what you have right now will dramatically shift your thinking and your life. Every morning and/or every evening, write down 3-5 things in your life that you are grateful for – whether it’s your first cup of coffee of the day, taking a walk, or speaking to loved ones, it doesn’t matter. Whatever makes you happy and appreciative, write it down. You could say “I’m so grateful now that today is a new day”, or “I’m so grateful for my beautiful cup of coffee this morning”. Be in an attitude of gratitude and watch and feel your attitude, your mindset and your life change for the better. By focusing on what we have and what we want, we can manifest more of the same.
2. Visualise through writing (scripting)
They say that when you visualise, you materialise. What you picture in your mind, will be felt in your hands. The lovely thing about scripting is that as you’re writing down your wants and desires in life, you automatically visualise your end result and it is that end result that is key and what you should be focusing on. The other day, I took my notepad, I wrote in bullet-point format of what I want in life and I wrote it in the present tense. I wrote as if I already have it in my hands because it creates the feeling of how I would feel once I receive it and the universe listens to our feelings and thoughts. Once I finished my list, I wrote a letter to the Universe, and wrote out my list but wrote it as if it were a story. I read this throughout the day, in the morning and evening to help me keep visualising what I want in my life.
3. Ask, Believe. Receive
It’s simple. Ask for what you want. Be specific in your request to the universe. Nothing is too big, nothing is too small. Remove your limiting beliefs and ask for what you want. The most important & most difficult step though is to BELIEVE. If you believe, you will receive. This part is entirely up to you. What do you want in life? Believe that whatever you want that it’s already yours and have the faith and trust that it will come to fruition. Follow the gratitude steps because consciously showing gratitude, your vibrational self will rise up and you’ll become in alignment with the universe. Do not doubt. When you doubt, it won’t come to you. If you doubt, recognise that and replace it with belief. You’ve got to believe. Don’t ask how will this happen even if it seems impossible, don’t worry about the ‘how’, focus on the end result. Act like you already have your desires and RECEIVE your desires. Feel it now, not tomorrow, not in 5 mins, NOW!
4. Positive Affirmations
Write down and read aloud your chosen positive affirmations multiple times, daily. This way, you’re getting yourself into alignment with the universe and becoming the same frequency as the universe. There are thousands of positive affirmations flying about the internet so you can choose ones that resonate with you or create your own. When creating your own, speak in present tense – again, this acts like you already have it and let your feelings of happiness and gratitude whisk you away into peace and content. The more you practice positive affirmations daily, the more you start to reprogram your brain and believe all the good that you are ❤️
- Get a notebook and dedicate it to your daily gratitude. Make it your gratitude journal. Write 3-5 things that you’re grateful for, morning and evening, date it so you can go back to it when you’re reflecting and start appreciating what you have.
- Get another notebook, or if you want to keep it all in one, at the back of your journal, write your desires of what you want in life out. You can even make it a letter to the universe if you want or write it like a story. Whatever you choose, remember, write it in the present tense like you already have it to create the feeling that you have it now.
- Don’t forget, it takes 21 days for something to become a habit, so the more you do it, the more it will be an automatic activity/ritual that you’ll do.
- Be patient with yourself. Be kind. Don’t lose faith and if you feel like you are, keep believing and keep practicing. Just because we cannot see what is under the surface, doesn’t mean it’s not happening 😊
- THINK GOOD THOUGHTS. MIND OVER MATTER.
- Do not put your energy into things you don’t want, instead focus on what you want.
- Create a Vision Board. Materialise your wants and goals onto a vision board. Take cuttings out from magazines, print things off, stick it your vision board and put somewhere that is easily visible so the more you see it, you’ll visualise
- Download Positive Affirmation & Law of Attraction apps, follow like minded pages on Facebook, Instagram. Set an alarm on your phone for a certain time of day and program it to say your chosen affirmations, have multiple alarms.
- Meditate – great to create space in your mind and focus on your desires, release negativity and any fears or anxieties within you.
- Be yourself. Be happy. Smile and be positive
What are you going to start manifesting? Has the Law of Attraction worked for you? What techniques do you use? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥