There is always HOPE. When you feel despair, when you feel frustrated, when you feel, well, hopeless – there is always HOPE no matter how bad you see things. We’ve all been through experiences where you can’t see light at the end of the tunnel and it’s only when you start to purge out of the darkness, you see hope and you’re in a brighter place looking back and reflecting – you realise that indeed there is always hope.
Yesterday was a day of feeling like crap basically. I woke up with such good intentions and in such a positive state of mind and I felt amazing. However, throughout the course of the day, my “lovely” mind decided to start telling me stories that are not true which then made me gradually feel like shit as the day was unfolding. Something triggered me, I won’t say what it was as I’ve dealt with it now but that trigger and we all have at least one, can throw your mind into a rollercoaster of thoughts that can ultimately disturb your peace.
I started to cry, I started to feel uneasy, I started to get uncomfortable, I felt stressed by work, by life, I could feel my anxiety levels just increasing bit by bit, so I decided to take care of myself during these moments. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling this way and I’ve learnt not to beat myself up over these moments. Crying is not a negative action, it’s a release of a build up within you and once you release it, you start to feel better. I was worried though as I was beginning to think this will undo all of my hard work with the law of attraction but it definitely does not – because I cried, I released it, I acknowledged how I was feeling and I sent the feeling on its way. It’s remaining in that state that can be detrimental to your life visions, goals, ambitions, mindset and so forth so that it what we must be mindful of. I went to bed early, I prayed to God to soothe my heart and I woke up this morning feeling so much better and more hopeful.
Anyway, onto the topic. 😊
So, every morning, I have a ritual of what I do to start my day off great. This is a fairly new ritual and it takes me about 20 minutes to do it all but I really love it and I really feel that it puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day. My ritual:
1. Wake up (still consciously remembering to say ‘thank you’ and ‘today is a great day’ upon waking up. Practice makes perfect. 😉
2. Get out of bed and make my bed (it makes everything look good and tidy) 😊
3. Brew my coffee, sit down and:
– Write out my positive affirmations and repeating them atl east 10 times in the morning WITH FEELING. With feeling means that the universe can hear you. The universe responds through feeling.
– Re-read my script of what I want my life to be OUT LOUD, again WITH FEELING.
– Wrote down three things that I am grateful for. Today, I wrote: “I’m grateful for waking up at 0630am this morning” and “I’m grateful for my home, peace & quiet”. I won’t say the last one as it’s private and personal 😊
– I then draw my daily tarot card. Every morning since the end of Dec 2020, I’ve been drawing a daily tarot card to see what message it has for me that day. I asked what the message is for me today and I drew The Star card. It’s one of the most positive cards in the deck and I was so happy and relieved to draw this card especially after yesterday’s inner turmoil.
Now, onto The Star card
The Star Card, as mentioned, it’s one of the most positive cards in the deck. It’s a Major Arcana which means that they represent your life lessons that you have learned or you need to learn, karmic influences and significant themes around your life. The Star card keywords are Hope, Faith, Purpose, Renewal and Spirituality – I can resonate with this card today. After yesterday, I felt such in a weird place, not dark as such but emotionally unbalanced and it felt quite uncomfortable, so to have this card today is a relief. Prior to drawing this card this morning, I did feel a sense of hope within me had been lit up again so I know it resonates with me. According to Biddy Tarot, a brief description of the card is as follows:
Now, can you see why I’m so happy to receive this card today? I’ve been pulling pretty awesome cards lately and I know that things are going to be ok. Things are ok. Things are always ok. Yesterday was a Tower day for me. I didn’t pull that card yesterday but it sure felt like a Tower day where I felt things around me were just not stable and I just had a sense of sadness wash over me but The Star card follows and that is what I got today.
Whenever you feel like there is no hope, or you can’t see that hope, remember, things are ok. This too shall pass.